-200g Smoked Haddock, boned
-3 large Eggs, whisked
-1 tbsp Half Fat Creme Fraiche
-1 tbsp 0% Greek Yogurt
-1 tsp Lemon Juice
-½ tsp Lemon Zest
-2 large handfuls Fresh Parsley, chopped
-1 tsp Olive Oil
-Black Pepper to season
1. Put the haddock in a large deep-sided non-stick frying pan, cover with hot water & poach for 6-7 minutes. Drain & remove the fish setting aside until cool enough to handle. Then remove the skin & flake the fish into medium-large chunks removing any bones. Discard the skin & bones.
2. In a small bowl mix together the creme fraiche, yogurt, lemon juice & lemon zest.
3. Preheat the grill to medium-high & wipe clean the frying pan.
4. Beat the parsley through the eggs & season with black pepper to own taste. Add the olive oil to the frying pan, warm through then add the eggs making sure to cover the base of the pan wih the egg mix.
5. After a few minutes scatter the haddock & spoon the creme fraiche mix, over the top of the eggs. Transfer the frying pan to the grill & cook for 2 minutes. Season again if preferred & serve immediately.
CALORIES & MACROS PER SERVING