-2 large Baking Potatoes, unpeeled
-1 tbsp Olive Oil
-1 tsp Garlic Granules
-1 tsp Paprika
-1-2 tbsp Fresh Parsley, chopped
1. Peheat the oven to 220c (200 fan) 450f, gas mark 8.
2. Prod the potatoes once or twice with a fork & microwave for 5 minutes. Handling the hot potatoes carefully, cut into chunky chips.
3. Put the chips into a bowl, add the oil, garlic granules & paprika. Mix well to coat the chips.
4. Spray a baking sheet with cooking oil, line with greasproof paper, add the chips & spread out to s single layer.
5. Bake in the oven for 30-40 minutes, turning the chips every 15 minutes.
6. Grate the parmesan over the chips & sprinkle over the chopped parsley. Return to the oven for 10 minutes. Serve immediately.
CALORIES AND MACROS