-4 x 150g Skinless Chicken Breasts, in strips
-100g Red Cabbage, shredded
-100g Iceberg Lettuce, shredded
-1 medium Red Onion, sliced
-1 tbsp Hot Sauce
-4 Fat Reduced Tortilla Flour Wraps
- 250g 0% Greek Yogurt
-3 Garlic Cloves, minced
-2 tsp Ground Coriander
-2 tsp Paprika
-1½ tsp Onion Granules
-½ tsp Black Pepper
-1½ tsp Salt
-1 tbsp Lemon Juice
***YOGHURT AND MINT SAUCE***
-100g 0% Greek Yogurt
-2 Garlic Cloves, minced
-1 tsp Mint Sauce
1. In a large bowl mix the mariande ingredients together. Add the chicken, coat well, cover the bowl & marinate overnight in the fridge.
2. In another bowl mix together the yogurt & mint sauce ingredients. Put into the fridge until required.
3. Preheat the oven to 220c (200 fan), 450f, gas mark 7.
4. Add the chicken & half of the mariande to a baking dish. Cook for 25-30 minutes, stirring & turning the chicken strips once during the cooking time. Check that the chicken is cooked through. Using a slotted spoon, remove the chicken & set aside.
5. Add fillings, chicken, yogurt & mint sauce & hot marinade sauce from baking dish to the wraps. Fold & serve immediately.
CALORIES AND MACROS PER SERVING