-100g Lean Bacon, chopped
-100g Parmesan Cheese, grated
-1 Red Chilli, finely chopped
-8 Spring Onions, finely chopped
-6 large Eggs, separated
-6 tbsp Fresh Dill, chopped
-½ tsp Mustard Powder
-2 tsp Olive Oil
-Salt & Pepper to season
1. Preheat the oven to 180c (160 fan), 350f, gas mark 4. Fill a roasting dish with about one third of warm water & place in the oven.
2. Brush the inside of 6 ramekins with a tsp of the olive oil.
3. Add the remaining olive oil to a non-stick frying pan & stir-fry the bacon, spring onions & chilli over a medium heat for 6-8 minutes. Drain onto kitchen towel & pat dry to remove excess moisture.
4. Meanwhile in a bowl whisk the egg whites until just stiff. In a separate bowl beat the eggs & mix in the spring onions, bacon, chilli, cheese & dill. Season with the mustard & salt & pepper to own taste.
5. Using a metal spoon fold the egg whites into the egg yolk mix. Spoon the souffle mix into the ramekins. Place in the roasting tin & cook for 20 minutes until risen & set. Serve immediately with a green salad.
CALORIES & MACROS PER SERVING: