-4 x 140g Tuna Steak
-100g Green Beans
-200g Cherry Tomatoes, halved
-50g Spinach Marinade
-3 tbsp Capers
-6 tbsp Olive Oil
-4 Garlic Cloves, finely chopped
-4 Chillies, finely chopped
-2 Lemons, juice & grated rind only
-4 tbsp Fresh Parsley, chopped
1. Make the marinade by whisking together the ingredients. Place the tuna steaks in a large dish, pour over the marinade, cover & chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
2. In a large pan, or griddle pan, add some marinade & quickly cook the tomatoes & green beans over a high heat for 2-3 minutes. Set aside & keep warm.
3. Add more marinade to the pan along with the tuna steaks & cook for 4-5 minutes, turning once.
4. Meanwhile place the spinach in a colander, pour over some freshly boiled water to wilt the spinach. Squeeze out of the spinach any excess water & roughly chop the spinach.
5. Serve the tuna over the vegetables & the spinach, spooning over some additional marinade if required.
CALORIES & MACROS PER SERVING: