- 4 rashers Lean Back Bacon
- 4 medium Tomatoes, halved
- 4 large Eggs
-420g can Reduced Sugar Baked Beans
- 300g Mushrooms, sliced
-150ml Vegetable Stock*
-2 tsp Olive Oil
1. Preheat the grill.
2. Put the mushrooms & stock in a small saucepan & bring to the boil, reduce the heat & simmer for 5-6 minutes, stirring occasionally. Put the beans into another saucepan & gently heat.
3. Arrange the bacon rashers on the grill rack with the tomatoes. Cook for 4-5 minutes, turning the rashers once.
4. Meanwhile heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan, carefully break in the eggs & cook them over a medium heat for 2-3 minutes to set them.
5. While plating up the bacon, tomatoes, beans & mushrooms, briefly place the egg pan under the grill to set the top of the eggs before serving.
CALORIES & MACROS PER SERVING: