- 700g Ripe Papaya, cubed
- 2 Red Chillies, deseeded & chopped
- 150g Low Fat Natural Yogurt
- 2 tsp Cumin Seeds
- Pinch of Mild Chilli Powder
- Salt to own taste
1. Roast the cumin seeds by placing them in a non-stick frying pan & gently heating for up to 60 seconds until the aroma is released from the seeds.
2. Place the papaya cubes in a bowl & mix with the diced red chillies.
3. Crush the cumin seeds & stir into the natural yogurt. Season the yogurt with a pinch of the mild chilli powder & salt.
4. Stir the yogurt mix through the papaya mix & serve the raita as an side dish to a curry main meal.
CALORIES & MACROS PER SERVING: