- 4 x 55g Soft Bread Rolls
- 55g Sultanas
- 6 large Eggs
- 450g Low Fat Natural Fromage Frais
- 1 tsp Ground Mixed Spice
- 3 tbsp Stevia
1. Preheat the oven to 180c (160 fan), 350f, gas mark 4.
2. Cut the bread rolls into small cubes & place in a shallow ovenproof dish. Sprinkle over the sultanas.
3. In a bowl, beat together the eggs & mix the fromage frais into the beaten eggs to make a 'custard'. Mix in the spice & stevia.
4. Spoon the fromage frais custard over the bread, turning the bread to make sure its well covered.
5. Stand the pudding dish in a roasting tin & pour in sufficient boiling water to come halfway up the sides of the pudding dish.
6. Bake for 35-40 minutes until the pudding has set & a knife inserted into the centre of the pudding comes out clean.
7. Remove the pudding dish from the roasting tin & set the pudding aside for 10 minutes before serving.
CALORIES & MACROS PER SERVING: