- 6 Quorn Vegan Fillets
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- ½ tsp Hot Chilli Powder
- ½ tsp Cinnamon
- ½ tsp Ground Ginger
- 2 tbsp Stevia
- 200ml Pineapple Juice
- 3 tbsp Mango Chutney
1. Preheat the oven to 200c (180 fan), 400f, gas mark 6.
2. Heat the oil in a heavy based pan, add the chilli, cinnamon & ginger & cook for 1 minute. Reduce the heat to low, add the brown sugar & cook for a further 30 seconds.
3. Add the pineapple juice & mango chutney, bring to the boil then reduce to a simmer for 20 minutes or until thickened.
4. Pour the Jerk Sauce on to the Quorn Fillets, ensuring the fillets are evenly coated.
5. Place on a baking tray and bake on the middle shelf of the pre-heated oven for 10-12 minutes. Cut the fillets in to 5-6 slices & serve with a green salad or steamed broccoli.
MACROS PER SERVING: